Quantum Sun - 1
- The Quantum Sun Full Cycle Series consist of Samsung Quantum boards with full spectrum consisting of 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 660nm, UV and IR. The Quantum Sun 1 is also available in the Vegative version which is a blend of 5000K and 6500K diodes.
- QS - 1 is dimmable and runs at a maximum of 130w. The light is powered by a premium Meanwell HLG driver which is housed inside a dust proof driver box equipped with a power switch and dimmer.
- This light is garaunteed to outperform any other grow light under 200 watt and many customers will testify to better yields than a 400 watt HPS fixture at one third of the power draw.
- The QS-1 is suitable for any grow area less than 1m x 1m and can be utilised in very small grow spaces simply by adjusting the dimmer down low.
Quantum Sun - 2
- The Quantum Sun Series Full Cycle grow light consist of Samsung Quantum boards with full spectrum 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 660nm red,IR and UV. It is also available in a Vegative spectrum which consists of a blend of 5000K and 6500K Samsung diodes.
- QS-2 is dimmable with a maximum draw of 260 watts. This light is powered by a premium Meanwell HLG driver which is housed in a dust proof driver box equipped with a power switch and dimmer.
- The QS-2 is capable of outperforming a 600 watt HPS at less than half the power draw and a fraction of the heat.
- The Plant Performance spectrum utilized in the Quantum Sun Full Cycle series is a precise researched balanced color spectrum designed to grow plants to their maximum potential for the highest yields, flower density and quality. With some growers boasting yields of over 2 grams per watt, the Quantum Sun series is the new benchmark in performance grow lighting.
- The Vegative version of the Quantum Sun 2 provides a full spectrum with a higher proportion of blue and is and ideal choice for Veg spaces and areas that are only being used for the growth cycle. This Spectrum of lights will make plants exhibit a stocky and bushy growth pattern with more branching , thicker stems and bigger leaves.
Quantum Sun - 3
- The Quantum Sun 3 is a 350 watt Samsung Quantum board with a Meanwell HLG driver. The unit is dimmable and uses passive cooling. The Quantum Sun range is the perfect spectrum for growing your plants to their maximum potential for yield and quality.
- The Quantum Sun grow lights are the new star of the show and we can confidently say that at the time of publishing, there is no other grow light available in Australia that can match these lights watt for watt.
- The secret behind the Quantum Sun series is the combination of output leading Samsung Diodes , large even coverage area and our spectrum developed over years of scientific research to develop the best spectrums for maximum yield and crop quality. The recommended coverage area for the QS-3 is 1.2m x 1.2m.
- The QS-3 will effortlessly replace a 600-750 watt HPS lamp using only half the power draw and creating less than half of the heat with a markedly increase in quality of produce.
- The Plant Performance Spectrum featured in the Quantum Sun Series is a combination of 3000k ,4000k , 5000k , 660nm red , U.V. and Infra red. This spectrum has been proven to achieve very high yields, very dense flowers and excellent resin production.
- The StarShip 640 is our state of the art 8 bar Samsung bar light. It runs Samsung 301B chips in 3000K and 40000K with Cree XPE 660nm red and I.R. It’s powered by a dimmable Inventronics driver.
- This light will provide an intense and even coverage with excellent canopy penetration over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Power draw is a maximum of 670 watts. This light will outyieild 2 x 600 watt HPS lights with around half the power draw, about a third of the heat output.
- The Plant Performance Spectrum utilized in the StarShip 640 is scientifically researched to provide maximum yield with maximum flower density and crop quality.
- It is our belief that the StarShip 640 is the best and highest yielding grow light available in the world at the current time.
SuperTechLED Optic Sun 1
- The Optic Sun-1 has a power draw of just 56 watts and will veg a 1m x 1m space or an 80cm x 80cm area for flowering.
- The light boasts top quality components with a Meanwell driver and CXB3590 LED COB chip.
- These lights give an amazing result for such a low power draw and will outperform many other LED grow lights that use 3 to 4 times as much electricity. They are compact and very flexible and the full cycle version is a great light for a single plant grow and is also an awesome supplement in grow rooms during flowering for any area that can use a big boost in light levels.
- The vegetive spectrum COB in 5000k can be utilised right from cloning up to full size vegetive plants. It is capable of supplying adequate light to a 900x900 flood and drain tray or similar full of vegetating plants.
- There are 2 new Full Cycle versions of the Optic Sun 1 with supplemented spectrum to increase performance. One has 660 red to increase the flowering peak and the other has U.V. to increase resin production. These 2 lights run at a higher wattage of 60 watts.
S.T. Quantum Bar
- Our S.T. Quantum Bars are perfect for side and fill lighting, small space grows, green walls and vertical gardens, raising seeds and clones, indoor herb and salad gardens along with many other applications.
- They come in 3 sizes - 2ft (60cm) , 3ft (90cm) and 4ft (120cm)
- Equipped with Samsung 301B diodes, these bar lights boast higher output than any other lights of this type.
- Available in 2 spectrums -
Full Cycle- 3000k white with 660nm Red. Available in all sizes.
Vegetive- 5000k white. Currently available only in 2ft.
- Each Bar light comes equipped with both hangers and angle adjustable wall brackets for a selection of mounting options.
- S.T. Quantum Bar Power Draw-
2ft : 30 watts
3ft : 45 watts
4ft : 60 watts
CommandShip 700 is an 8 bar 700 watt light designed to flower a 1.5m x 1.5m area or veg an area up to 2m x 2m. The CommandShuttle runs Samsung 301H diodes and Meanwell drivers for maximum output per watt. It offers full spectrum control with the manual dials or can be controlled with the optional touch screen Command unit which offers further spectrum control, timing and the sun up/sun down feature. The Command controller is linkable and can run 2 seperate gardens on different time schedules, so you will only ever need 1 controller no matter how many Command series lights you are running. The Command series lights are equipped with the latest research in light spectrum with a perfect balance of light including U.V. , F.R. and I.R. to ensure the greatest yields and quality from your crop. The light has a state of the art design with each bar plugging directly into the body for a super sturdy structure that is simple to assemble and disassemble.
CommandShuttle is a 6 bar 500 watt light designed to flower a 1.2m x 1.2m area or veg an area up to 1.7 x 1.7m. The CommandShuttle runs Samsung 301H diodes and Meanwell drivers for maximum output per watt. It offers full spectrum control with the manual dials or can be controlled with the optional touch screen Command unit which offers further spectrum control, timing and the sun up/sun down feature. The Command controller is linkable and can run 2 seperate gardens on different time schedules, so you will only ever need 1 controller no matter how many Command series lights you are running. The Command series lights are equipped with the latest research in light spectrum with a perfect balance of light including U.V. , F.R. and I.R. to ensure the greatest yields and quality from your crop. The light has a state of the art design with each bar plugging directly into the body for a super sturdy structure that is simple to assemble and disassemble.