Quantum Sun - 1
- The Quantum Sun Full Cycle Series consist of Samsung Quantum boards with full spectrum consisting of 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 660nm, UV and IR. The Quantum Sun 1 is also available in the Vegative version which is a blend of 5000K and 6500K diodes.
- QS - 1 is dimmable and runs at a maximum of 130w. The light is powered by a premium Meanwell HLG driver which is housed inside a dust proof driver box equipped with a power switch and dimmer.
- This light is garaunteed to outperform any other grow light under 200 watt and many customers will testify to better yields than a 400 watt HPS fixture at one third of the power draw.
- The QS-1 is suitable for any grow area less than 1m x 1m and can be utilised in very small grow spaces simply by adjusting the dimmer down low.
Quantum Sun - 2
A$649.00 - A$650.00
- The Quantum Sun Series Full Cycle grow light consist of Samsung Quantum boards with full spectrum 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 660nm red,IR and UV. It is also available in a Vegative spectrum which consists of a blend of 5000K and 6500K Samsung diodes.
- QS-2 is dimmable with a maximum draw of 260 watts. This light is powered by a premium Meanwell HLG driver which is housed in a dust proof driver box equipped with a power switch and dimmer.
- The QS-2 is capable of outperforming a 600 watt HPS at less than half the power draw and a fraction of the heat.
- The Plant Performance spectrum utilized in the Quantum Sun Full Cycle series is a precise researched balanced color spectrum designed to grow plants to their maximum potential for the highest yields, flower density and quality. With some growers boasting yields of over 2 grams per watt, the Quantum Sun series is the new benchmark in performance grow lighting.
- The Vegative version of the Quantum Sun 2 provides a full spectrum with a higher proportion of blue and is and ideal choice for Veg spaces and areas that are only being used for the growth cycle. This Spectrum of lights will make plants exhibit a stocky and bushy growth pattern with more branching , thicker stems and bigger leaves.
Quantum Sun - 3
A$879.00 - A$899.00
- The Quantum Sun 3 is a 350 watt Samsung Quantum board with a Meanwell HLG driver. The unit is dimmable and uses passive cooling. The Quantum Sun range is the perfect spectrum for growing your plants to their maximum potential for yield and quality.
- The Quantum Sun grow lights are the new star of the show and we can confidently say that at the time of publishing, there is no other grow light available in Australia that can match these lights watt for watt.
- The secret behind the Quantum Sun series is the combination of output leading Samsung Diodes , large even coverage area and our spectrum developed over years of scientific research to develop the best spectrums for maximum yield and crop quality. The recommended coverage area for the QS-3 is 1.2m x 1.2m.
- The QS-3 will effortlessly replace a 600-750 watt HPS lamp using only half the power draw and creating less than half of the heat with a markedly increase in quality of produce.
- The Plant Performance Spectrum featured in the Quantum Sun Series is a combination of 3000k ,4000k , 5000k , 660nm red , U.V. and Infra red. This spectrum has been proven to achieve very high yields, very dense flowers and excellent resin production.
- The StarShip 640 is our state of the art 8 bar Samsung bar light. It runs Samsung 301B chips in 3000K and 40000K with Cree XPE 660nm red and I.R. It’s powered by a dimmable Inventronics driver.
- This light will provide an intense and even coverage with excellent canopy penetration over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Power draw is a maximum of 670 watts. This light will outyieild 2 x 600 watt HPS lights with around half the power draw, about a third of the heat output.
- The Plant Performance Spectrum utilized in the StarShip 640 is scientifically researched to provide maximum yield with maximum flower density and crop quality.
- It is our belief that the StarShip 640 is the best and highest yielding grow light available in the world at the current time.
SuperTechLED Optic Sun 1
A$229.00 - A$259.00
- The Optic Sun-1 has a power draw of just 56 watts and will veg a 1m x 1m space or an 80cm x 80cm area for flowering.
- The light boasts top quality components with a Meanwell driver and CXB3590 LED COB chip.
- These lights give an amazing result for such a low power draw and will outperform many other LED grow lights that use 3 to 4 times as much electricity. They are compact and very flexible and the full cycle version is a great light for a single plant grow and is also an awesome supplement in grow rooms during flowering for any area that can use a big boost in light levels.
- The vegetive spectrum COB in 5000k can be utilised right from cloning up to full size vegetive plants. It is capable of supplying adequate light to a 900x900 flood and drain tray or similar full of vegetating plants.
- There are 2 new Full Cycle versions of the Optic Sun 1 with supplemented spectrum to increase performance. One has 660 red to increase the flowering peak and the other has U.V. to increase resin production. These 2 lights run at a higher wattage of 60 watts.
SuperTechLED Optic Sun 2
- The Optic Sun 2 is a powerhouse for small areas of 1 square meter or less. The heart of this light are 2 x 3000k Cree COBs which run through the vegetive cycle firstly on their own with a power draw of around 110 watts.
- Once changing to the flowering cycle, the 5 watt chips are switched on to boost the PAR significantly and to raise the spectrum in the right areas to ensure maximum flowering results.
- The light will draw around 215 watts at full power in flowering mode. All Optic Sun models come with a built in control panel which features is own easy to use light cycle timer.
SuperTechLED Optic Sun 4
- The Optic Sun 4 was our most popular light for around 2 years before the introduction of our latest series of lights. Its popularity is most likely due to its ability to outperform a 600 watt HPS fixture at a much lower power draw and significantly lower heat output.
- It features a built in control board and timer. The OS-4 will draw just over 200 watts in the vegetive phase, and just over 400 watts during flowering.
- Customers have often impressed with the much denser flower formation and much higher essential oil production in their gardens when compared to results from HPS lighting. The OS-4 is suitable for areas around 1.1m x 1.1m.
SuperTechLED Optic Sun 6
- The Optic Sun-6 is the powerhouse of the SuperTechLED range and can outperform a 1000 watt HPS light in both yield and quality.
- The Optic Sun Series utilizes Cree Cob chips and 5 watt Osram and Bridgelux diodes, all with solid glass optic lenses.
- The light has its own built in timer and will draw around 320 watts during the vegative cycle and around 640 watts for the flowering cycle.
- With a PPFD of around 1600umols at a distance of 60cm (2ft), this light is not recommended for standard height (2m) grow tents, but will give great results with regular ceiling heights and high top grow tents.
- The Alien is a premium component grow light utilizing Cree CXB3590 COBs, Bridgelux and Osram 5 watt diodes and Meanwell HLG drivers. The premium LED diodes are magnified by solid glass convex lenses.
- The light also features a built in easy to use timer and 2 channel dimming. Maximum power draw is 280 watts in the flowering cycle where both channels are switched on. The light will only use around half that during the vegative cycle and even less if you choose to dim the fixture due to confined space or excessively hot growing conditions.
- The Alien was designed with efficiency and quality in mind and is the idea light for areas like built in cupboards where the grower is working with a long narrow space. coverage is around 1.2m x .8m.
- The K-9 consists of 5 3000K Cree COBs and 4 Bridgelux custom flower boosting COBs. The 5 Cree COBs are run in the vegative period with a power draw of 300 watts. The 4 flowering COBs are switched on with the Cree COBs during the flowering period which takes the total power draw to 540 watts.
- With all 9 COBs running, the K-9 has a PPFD exceeding a SE 1000 watt HPS lamp at around half the power draw. The spectrum of the K-9 is a specifically researched spectrum designed to bring plants to their full potential for maximum yields and high quality harvests.
- The K-9 is suitable for grow areas with some decent height as it needs to be around 3ft (almost 1m) from the canopy of the plants to avoid Light Saturation Point.
- The K-9 is suitable for a coverage of around 1.2m x 1.2m. The K-9 has a reputation for growing very large dense colas with the same top level essential oil production SuperTechLEDs have become renowned for.
- The Vegatator 2 runs 2 Cree CXB COB chips in a 6500K temperature which is an excellent color temperature for robust vegative growth creating plants with thick stems and branches and short intermodal length.
- The light will cover a maximum of about a meter square and draws just over 100w. The Vegatator 2 will give you an ideal vegative intensity of 400 umols when placed around 45cm above the canopy.
- The Vegatator 4 is the ideal light for vegetative areas of up to 1.2 x 1.2m. The Vegatator 4 utilises 4 x Cree COBs in a 6500k spectrum for compact thick vegetive growth.
- The Vegatator 4 draws around 200 watts at full power and can be run with just 2 COBs switched on for smaller areas and only half the power draw at around 100 watts, in effect making this light capable of doubling as a Vegatator 2.
- The Vegatator series lights have more than double the efficiency of a metal halide globe and at only 200 watts draw, the Vegatator 4 will easily outgrow a 400 watt metal halide fixture and many customers claim they will outgrow a 600 watt metal halide fixture.